Have a home that’s clean and fair
Alia makes it easy to provide benefits for the person who cleans your home. It’s easy for you, and can make a world of difference for them.
All client contributions are voluntary, and cleaners choose their own benefits, like Paid Time Off and Insurance.
How it works
Alia lets people contribute $5 per cleaning to a pool of money that helps the house cleaner access benefits—and the more of a cleaner’s clients are contributing, the stronger their safety net becomes! And because Alia was designed the nonprofit NDWA, every dollar you contribute goes to the cleaner you employ.
- Find your Cleaner or invite them to Alia.
- Set up your monthly contribution.
- Your cleaner receives all the contributions from their clients, and manages their own benefits.
What are the benefits?
- Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance
“Seven of my clients have signed up for Alia, and now I don’t worry about getting hurt or sick.
This has completely changed my life.”
– Veronica, Cleaner in Brooklyn