Celebrating a Year of Action with Hand in Hand!
December 11 @ 6:30 pm EST
Join Hand in Hand for an evening of community, resilience, and resource building!
This has been a challenging year to stand for justice, and Hand in Hand members have stood powerfully together through it all.
- We have organized over 60 playdate protests to demand that #FamiliesBelongTogether. And we’re winning!;
- We provided My Home is Someone’s Workplace education to over 1,000 people;
- We joined with the domestic worker movement to introduce the National Domestic Worker Bill of Rights;
- Our New York City chapter sprouted hubs in three boroughs;
- And just last week, Philadelphia passed the strongest Domestic Workers Bill of Rights in the country, the result of a campaign with the Pennsylvania Domestic Workers Alliance!
Join us in celebrating our efforts—and our victories!—as we look towards 2020 with the same commitment to stand in solidarity with our sisters in the domestic worker movement and our immigrant neighbors.