As states rollout COVID-19 vaccination plans, many employers of nannies, home attendants and house cleaners have questions about how they can support the workers in their homes to get vaccinated.
Hand in Hand has developed these FAQ’s with the help of our members and sisters at the National Domestic Workers Alliance.
This resource addresses:
- Helpful information to share with the worker in your home
- How you can support the worker to get vaccinated by offering financial and other assistance
- Timing of vaccine eligibility for nannies, home attendants, and house cleaners
- What to do, and not to do, if the domestic worker in your home does not want to get the vaccine
- Making a post-vaccination plan
Thank you for all that you are doing to be a safe and ethical employer during this challenging time!