Hand in Hand collaborates with domestic workers and employers to ensure that every home is a safe, fair and respectful workplace.
Whether you are thinking about hiring a nanny, housecleaner or home attendant, or if you already employ someone in your home, this page will help you establish working relationships that are long-lasting and mutually beneficial.
Scroll down to access our resources on:
- Hiring a nanny, house cleaner or home attendant
- Building a healthy relationship based on trust, safety and a shared understanding of the job
- Developing a written work agreement using free printable samples
- Establishing a fair and proper wage, and when to offer a raise
- How much paid time off to provide
- Creating and maintaining a safe workplace
- Establishing COVID safety protocols